Featured Post

The latest Bob stuff

Hi there! I am rarely on this blog anymore, so I would like to share some links to my stuff that is current. I mostly post art stuff on Inst...

Monday, October 19, 2020

New peachfuzz album

My friend Andrew has a fantastic band called peachfuzz.

They have a new album coming out, and I am working with Andrew on the packaging.

The new album, Saturday Nite Dynamite is already available digitally via Spotify, Bandcamp, and soon Amazon and iTunes, 

It will be released on VINYL with a GATEFOLD SLEEVE, as well as on CD soon...

They have great songs that are catchy, funny, rocking, and full of 70's musical and pop culture references.

If you dig Cheap Trick, The Beatles, KISS, Van Halen, ...Love Boat? Three's Company?!! you will love this album -- BUT age is no barrier to entry here; these songs are so solid and catchy, they stand tall on their own, even amid the devastation of this year of our Lord 2020!

Here is the front cover I did, under Andrew's art direction:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment