Featured Post

The latest Bob stuff

Hi there! I am rarely on this blog anymore, so I would like to share some links to my stuff that is current. I mostly post art stuff on Inst...

Friday, February 26, 2021

Alphabet of Murder (old school project)

The Alphabet of Murder
An old college assignment I did(n't finish).
Come up with a theme, and ~4x4" illustrations for each letter with a limited color palette.
I dug these out and realized I still like a lot of these, so I'm sharing them here.
This was from a time when I could only save low res versions of these on floppy disks.
These were mounted on a board, with all the originals in an envelope on the back, which got wet somehow over the years and mildewed.
A true restoration would not be worth the time and effort, but here are some snapshots of the surviving low res printouts. (list at very bottom of post)































Here is the complete list, but the only completed pieces are shown above.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment