Featured Post

The latest Bob stuff

Hi there! I am rarely on this blog anymore, so I would like to share some links to my stuff that is current. I mostly post art stuff on Inst...

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Valley of the Vapors VOV 2021 logo

I was fortunate to have the opportunity to create a typographic design for the 2021 Valley of the Vapors Independent Music Festival in Hot Springs, AR for Low Key Arts.

 I designed the main logo, and the blocky 'VOV' logo and it's extruded form that can be seen elsewhere in their web campaign. The background was created by another designer. (will credit when I find out)

Here is the design, implemented in their web campaign.


 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For tickets and all other info go to the Valley of the Vapors website. Also check out Low Key Arts other projects and events on the Low Key Arts website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment