Featured Post

The latest Bob stuff

Hi there! I am rarely on this blog anymore, so I would like to share some links to my stuff that is current. I mostly post art stuff on Inst...

Monday, May 10, 2021

Paul Sharar upcoming comic book releases

 I did some assistant work for comic book creator Paul Sharar on his upcoming releases.

2 new, 1 re-issue, 1 reprint.

Paul created, wrote and drew these. His brother Mark co-scripted Manning Town, and Matt edited Hot Dog Chronicles). See captions for my contributions.

These are all available for pre-order on his ebay shop.

Benny #1 (I colored front & back cover, layout, design, pre-press)


Hot Dog Chronicles #1 (I colored the cover, lettered, design title logo, layout, design, pre-press)

Manning Town graphic novel reissue (I lettered and did pre-press)
Chromasoma #1 reprint (I colored covers, lettered, designed title logo, layout, design, pre-press)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment