Featured Post

The latest Bob stuff

Hi there! I am rarely on this blog anymore, so I would like to share some links to my stuff that is current. I mostly post art stuff on Inst...

Monday, May 10, 2021

Comics For A Cause event at Alex's Bar 6-12-21

 Alex's Bar in Long Beach, CA is having a comic book event June 12, 2021 to benefit Save Our Stages, a charity for helping local music venues who have been effected by being forced to limit operations or close entirely by the government due to Covid-19 regulations.

I am donating 2 pieces of original artwork for the auction.
They are hand drawn and lettered posters/flyers for local punk rock shows from 1995.
I was hired to draw these by Alex Hernandez himself, back when he was a bouncer making the transition into booking bands at The Clipper (aka The Juke Joint) in Long Beach, CA and The Fabulous Foothill in Signal Hill, CA.

The bands on these flyers include Long Beach All Day #longbeachallday , The Humpers #thehumpers , The Cal-Transvestites #cal-transvestites , The Grabbers #thegrabbers , The Verdicts #theverdicts , The Leaving Trains #theleavingtrains , Bottom Feeders #bottomfeeders

#longbeach #punk #punkrock #longbeachpunkrock #1995 #gigposter

My pieces that will be auctioned for the charity













Poster for the event





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment