Featured Post

The latest Bob stuff

Hi there! I am rarely on this blog anymore, so I would like to share some links to my stuff that is current. I mostly post art stuff on Inst...

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Comics for a Cause event, new artwork for auction

Continuing from my previous blog post:

In addition to the 2 old pieces of original artwork I have donated to the auction,
I have created a brand new piece just for this auction/event.
You can start bidding early for the items by going to @bz.comics on Instagram.
There are all kinds of comics, artwork, posters, skateboard decks, etc. in the auction, donated by comic book shops and creators.
The bidding will continue at the event 4pm-9pm, Sat. June 12, 2021.













Alex's Bar in Long Beach, CA is having a comic book event June 12, 2021 to benefit Save Our Stages, a charity for helping local music venues who have been effected by being forced to limit operations or close entirely by the government due to Covid-19 regulations.

Poster for the event (I did not design this)


#alexsbar, #comics, #comicbookart, #longbeach



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment