Featured Post

The latest Bob stuff

Hi there! I am rarely on this blog anymore, so I would like to share some links to my stuff that is current. I mostly post art stuff on Inst...

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Pulp Fiction Long Beach comic store live stream

I was on the Tuesday Night Unboxing live stream yesterday for the great comic book shop Pulp Fiction Long Beach.

@pulpfictioncomics on Facebook
PulpFictionLongBeach on YouTube

I joined three other artists who are contributing to the forthcoming Potato Mummy Annual #1.
This comic is planned for release in December, 2021 from Pausharart.
Dave Castr, Paul Sharar, Bob Kurthy (me) and Rafael Navarro. 

The book is really coming together.
The artwork from Dave and Rafael, who are new to Potato Mummy, is looking fantastic.
I already really think Potato Mummy creator Eric Dunn would have been proud and excited to see his character being further developed and visually realized the ways it will be in this upcoming comic.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment