Featured Post

The latest Bob stuff

Hi there! I am rarely on this blog anymore, so I would like to share some links to my stuff that is current. I mostly post art stuff on Inst...

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Potato Mummy Annual #1 off to the printers

Me and some other guys have been working on this comic book, and we just handed it off to the printers.

You can preorder/order it on eBay here.

If that link doesn't work, go to the PaulShararArt store on eBay, and search for "Potato Mummy."

Check @bobkurthy_art or @paulshararart on Instagram for updates on more ways/places to buy it.

(I may do a video soon to give my version of the background story of this comic.)

It's 60 pages, and features material by Michael Daedalus Kenny, Paul Sharar, Dave Castr, Rafael Navarro and myself. I drew a 4-page story in it, the cover, a few random pieces, and did production art, graphic design, lettering, etc throughout the book.

Potato Mummy was created by our friend Eric Neil Dunn, who sadly left the planet while we were in the early stages of working on this comic. We decided to carry on the project in his honor. In 1996, he wrote and I drew Potato Mummy #1. This Annual is not a continuation of that story line. The Annual contains a bunch of great stories from various times in this character's history.

Here is the cover:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment