Featured Post

The latest Bob stuff

Hi there! I am rarely on this blog anymore, so I would like to share some links to my stuff that is current. I mostly post art stuff on Inst...

Thursday, July 19, 2018

The Thingz new album: Supersonic Saucer

I did the artwork for the new vinyl LP by Long Beach, CA-based garage/punk band The Thingz.

It's called Supersonic Saucer. I did all the illustration/typography/design for the jacket and disc labels, and some promo material.

It will be available any minute now on The Thingz Bandcamp page.

FRONT OF JACKET


BACK OF JACKET


DISC LABELS


MAGAZINE ADS
 

MOVIE POSTER/POSTCARD AD


BY THE WAY... I did the artwork for a t-shirt for The Thingz years ago, and it's STILL AVAILABLE at their Bandcamp site, CLICK HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment