Featured Post

The latest Bob stuff

Hi there! I am rarely on this blog anymore, so I would like to share some links to my stuff that is current. I mostly post art stuff on Inst...

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Lil Rock Studios (Old illustrations and logo)


Back in the 90's there was a band practice studio in Long Beach, CA called Lil Rock Studios. My and many of my friends' bands who didn't have a lockout or weren't able to practice in their garages would book a 3 hour block at Lil Rock. Rocky, the owner, asked me to help hime build a website. I was asked to come up with a caveman mascot and logo. Although the site never launched, I did a few pieces for this. I came across these small web images in my archives and thought I'd upload them here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment